The price of DOGE surged by about 12% in the past 24 hours, and the move seems to be directly related to the most recent integration for the popular memecoin.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) skyrocketed by as much as 12% in the past day, reaching a local high of $0.1384.
- The reason behind this sharp increase seems to be the fact that Bitcoin of America added support for DOGE.
- According to a recent press release, the cryptocurrency exchange, that’s also registered as a money services business with the United States Department of Treasury, added support for DOGE at its ATM locations.
- The company runs approximately 1800 ATMs spread across 31 states in the country.
They recognized the growing popularity of Dogecoin and decided it was time to include it in their BTMs. – Reads the release.
- It’s been a month full of developments for the Dogecoin community. Earlier in March, CryptoPtoato reported that Ukraine will accept donations in DOGE to support the war against Russia.
- Moreover, towards the beginning of the month, AMC Theatres – one of the most popular movie chains in the US – also started accepting Dogecoin as payments for its tickets.