One of the largest BTC whales has bought more than 200 coins at $62,000 shortly after selling 1,500 bitcoins at $67,500. Today’s purchase comes amid the asset’s massive correction.
- As outlined by CryptoQuant’s analyst going by the Twitter handle VentureFounder, the anonymous bitcoin whale has begun reaccumulating once again.
Bought the dip a little early today, but it’s another BUY:
This wallet now owns 108,528 BTC with an unrealized gain of $4.7B pic.twitter.com/BcoQLLuyyB
— venturefoundΞr (@venturefounder) November 16, 2021
- The entity has been quite active in response to the cryptocurrency’s price movements. The latest such example came earlier this month when they sold 1,500 bitcoins at $67,500.
- As the asset began to retrace in the following days, the whale bought 1,123 tokens on November 12th at an average price of just under $64,200.
- Earlier today, they made another purchase – this time 207 bitcoins at $62,000 for $12.8 million.
- As of now, the whale has 108,528 bitcoins (at least in this address), which makes an unrealized gain of $4.7 billion, according to VentureFounder.
- It’s also worth exploring if they will continue buying now, as bitcoin’s price has continued to retrace. As of now, BTC has dumped below $60,000 for the first time since late October.