Shortly after announcing a collaboration with Formula 1, CryptoCom has become an official partner of the Ultimate Fighting Championship. As a result, the popular exchange’s branding will appear on the fighters’ kit.
- According to a press release shared with CryptoPotato, the giant sports brand UFC has agreed to a fight kit deal with the cryptocurrency exchange CryptoCom.
- Consequently, it will enable the trading venue’s brand to appear on fight apparel (shorts, shirts, hoodies) used throughout UFC battles.
- Additionally, the exchange will be the sole owner of the rights of UFC’s recently-established sponsorship category with the name “Cryptocurrency Platform Partner.”
- Kris Marszalek, co-founder and CEO of the trading platform, referred to this partnership as a “historical moment,” which should “accelerate the world’s transition to cryptocurrency.”
“This is just the beginning of a long relationship with UFC, and we are looking forward to what we will build together.” – he added.
- The UFC collaboration comes shortly after the company announced another notable partnership with Formula 1.
- The exchange became the Global Partner and Inaugural Partner of F1’s Spring series and will have its logo displayed at the tracks in every race for the remainder of the season.