The popular digital asset exchange Crypto.com has become the Global Partner and Inaugural Partner of Formula 1’s new Sprint series for 2021. The first event will take place on Saturday, July 17th, and the crypto company will also have a trackside presence.
- In a press release shared with CryptoPotato, the cryptocurrency exchange announced its latest expansion deal. Following the collaboration with Formula 1 – one of the most recognized sporting brands – Crypto.com will become the Global Partner and Inaugural Partner of the Spring series.
- As part of the Global partnership deal with Formula 1, the digital asset firm will have its logo displayed at the tracks at every race for the remainder of the season.
- Crypto.com classified this partnership as another significant step towards expanding the “brand awareness on an international stage.”
- Formula 1 has also outlined plans to enhance its engagement with fans, which is why Crypto.com has also become the Official Cryptocurrency Sponsor and NFT Partner of the sports brand.
- The Belgian Grand Prix, coming up in late August this year, will also have a new award, which will be presented by the large exchange.
- Formula 1’s President and CEO, Stefano Domenicali, welcomed Crypto.com to the F1 family, as they “continue to attract progressive global brands anchored in performance and innovation.”
“We will rely heavily on Crypto.com’s expertise as we explore the world of cryptocurrency, an area we are very interested in, and this will be the first time as a sport we are able to offer fans the opportunity to explore this exciting world as we further increase our digital presence.” – commented F1’s Director of Commercial Partnerships – Ben Pincus.
PrimeXBT Special Offer: Use this link to register & enter POTATO50 code to receive up to $7,000 on your deposits.