When it comes for real proving of any argument or thesis – video content proof stays the strongest. The evidence of actual situations happening in human living should be brought down to open sourced projects based on Timestamp Authentication technology.
Some may argue that TSA (Timestamp Authentication) technology does not come along with Blockchain, either being self-dividing into clusters of hash stored. However, Prover team dealt with it, combining a solid timestamp markings with NEM Blockchain.
How it actually works?
A Prover technology is a developers’ approach to organized and designed technology that will help people proof the video content property and verify its production. The video content nowadays is growing in volume of overall content creation, more it should be authenticated using video analysis algorithms and Blockchain.
Neither of already existing services are designed to guarantee the originality of uploaded or hashed files, integrity and authenticity of the video. They do not protect users and clients against forgery because they do not carry the technology to verify the video recording process. PROVER platform technology guarantees that the video was recorded app at a specific time from a camera of a particular device, to ensure that there are no signs of forgery and editing.
PROVER technology on the other hand can become a functional addition to the services discussed above and enhance the level of trust to them. Having the opportunity to guarantee the authenticity of the recorded video files, these services could, for example, provide services for notarization of the authenticity of video statements and video materials. A set of algorithms on-chain and off-chain will help even other business spheres to keep video content secure, such as:
- Fintech, when it comes to authentication of loaner’s identity;
- Auto insurance, dealing with fraud of security addition in contractual terms;
- Simple video proof of ownership, working for bloggers as example;
- Public statements, to keep secure what is said before editing;
- Crowdsourced media platforms, to keep ownership of actual content makers;
- Video platforms with user-generated content, of exclusive contributions;
- Online dating, keeping users from fake content;
- Outsourced reporting, carrying out remote inspection of actual performance;
- Accident reports, to proof someone’s position in court using evidence;
- Notary actions, allowing people verify video content without visiting special parties;
- Home education and exams control, allowing remote authentication of online courses.
More details of Prover technology use cases are described in the Whitepaper. The mentioned use cases are the potentials of Prover technology approach. The market vision is more social – keep video content secure and authenticated, disallowing others of stealing and disrupting.
Now there is an available MVP of Prover application for video content verification. Try it for free at the website http://prover.io/
PrimeXBT Special Offer: Use this link to register & enter CRYPTOPOTATO50 code to receive up to $7,000 on your deposits.