Matic Network (Binance Launchpad) Binance Launchpad
Matic Review and Rating
Stage of The Project8.4/10
Token Sale Terms9.2/10
- Market penetration: Solid partnerships with multiple organizations in the blockchain space. Some of the partnerships, specially Decentraland, and Quarkchain can have a significant effect in terms of mass adoption.
- Binance Launchpad sale: The Matic Network sale will be conducted on the top of the Binance Launchpad; this has already proven itself to be a significant advantage with the latest token sales of Celer Network, Fetch.AI, and BitTorrent.
- Use-case: Matic’s Layer 2 scaling solution not only supports payments but smart contracts too. This along with Matic’s compatibility with other blockchain systems has a great potential for the project’s use-cases.
- Competition: Multiple off-chain scaling solutions are present in the crypto space, including the Lightning Network.
- Team and Advisory Board: Even though the CEO of the project has the right experience and skills (he is a Core contributor to Plasma MVP implementation) most of the team doesn't have blockchain background and abilities. Regarding the advisors, we don’t see any real technical advisors who can have a significant contribution to the project.
26 Apr 2019
$5,000,000 / $5,000,000
Token type: ERC-20
ICO price: 1 MTX: $0.00263 USD
Finite token number: 10,000,000,000 MTX
Token Allocation: Private Sale: 3.80%, Launchpad sale: 19%, Team: 16%, Advisors: 4%, Network Operations: 12%, Foundation: 21.86%, Ecosystem: 23.33%
Status: Whitepaper is ready.
Accepted currencies:: ETH
Max Number of Winning Lottery Tickets : 16,666
Allocation Per Winning Ticket : 300 USD (114,068.44 MTX)
0.0195686 $ (-52.518 %)
ROI since ICO
Disclaimer: All ratings published on CryptoPotato are for informational purposes only. CryptoPotato does not provide investment forecasts, recommendations or consulting. Thus, neither CryptoPotato nor its writers can be held responsible for its visitors’ investment decisions. CryptoPotato is not affiliated with and does not endorse or sponsor any listed token sales. CryptoPotato may receive a fee for advertising certain token sales, in which case it will be designated and marked accordingly. CryptoPotato may receive a fee for conducting due diligence before listing, rating and/or evaluating a token sale. CryptoPotato will never accept a fee in exchange for a certain rating score and/or evaluation for token sales. Full disclaimer