• bitcoin
    BTC$7,509.09
  • ethereum
    ETH$147.49
  • bitcoin
    BTC$7,509.090.091%
  • ethereum
    ETH$147.49-0.56%
  • Elrond Network
    ICO_LIST_icon_flow

    CryptoPotato score

    unrated

    Elrond Network

    A Highly Scalable Public Blockchain via Adaptive State Sharding and Secure Proof of Stake. Elrond, a novel architecture which goes beyond the state of the art by introducing a genuine state sharding scheme for practical scalability, eliminating energy and computational waste while ensuring distributed fairness through a Secure Proof of Stake (SPoS) consensus.
    Eliminating the need for any trusted third party, hence removing any single point of failure. Allowing secure transactions and preventing any attacks based on known attack vectors. - Enabling the network to achieve a performance at least equal to the centralized counterpart, as measured in TPS. Performing all network services with minimal energy and computational requirements. Ensuring a competitive cost for data storage and bootstrapping. - Enforced by design, permitting unlimited communication between external services.
    Token will be used for payments, transactions and for utility purposes.

    IEO Ended

    02 Jul 2019

    Total Hardcap
    $3,250,000

    Token: ERD

    Token type: BEP2

    ICO price: 1 ERD = $0.00065 USD

    Finite token number: 20,000,000,000,000 ERD

    Token Allocation: 30% Private sale, 20% Team, 15% Company reserves, 12.5% Pre-sale, 12.5 Public sale, 5% Partnerships and incentive programs, 5% Advisors

    Availability: Binance allowed countries can participate

    Status: Whitepaper is ready.

    Accepted currencies: BNB

    IEO on Binance Launchpad
    No Lockup

    Date: Jul 1 - Jul 2
    25% of Total Token Supply: 5,000,000,000 ERD (~$3,250,000 USD)
    Price: 1 ERD = $0.00065 USD
    Allocation per Winning Ticket: $300 USD

    Private Sale
    Lockup: 7.5% unlocked at TGE, remaining 92.5% unlocks at 15.42% every quarter afterwards

    Date: Undisclosed
    Cap: 19% of Total Token Supply
    Price: 1 ERD = 0.00050 USD

    Community

    Twitter 17,926 followers

    Telegram 12,528 members

    Team Members

    Elrond Team

    Beniamin Mincu

    CEO

    Elrond Team

    Lucian Todea

    COO

    Elrond Team

    Lucian Mincu

    CIO

    Elrond Team

    Felix Crisan

    Head of Research

    Elrond Team

    Adrian Dobrita

    Head of Engineering

    Elrond Team

    Radu Chis

    Head of Technology

    Advisory board

    Elrond Team
    Partner at zk Capital

    Raul E. Jordan

    Advisor

    Elrond Team
    Co-founder at NEX and City of Zion foundation

    Fabio Cesar Canesin

    Advisor

    Elrond Team
    Co-founder at NEX and City of Zion foundation

    Ethan Fast

    Advisor

    Elrond Team

    Alex Iskold

    Advisor

    Elrond Team
    Co-author of the economics blog Marginal Revolution

    Alex Tabarrok

    Advisor

    Elrond Team

    Andrei Pitis

    Advisor

    Investors

    binancelogowhite-Electric capital logoNGC Logo

    Partners

    Nash LogoTyping DNA LogoSmartbill LogoDSRL LogoNetopia Payments Logo

    Disclaimer: All ratings published on CryptoPotato are for informational purposes only. CryptoPotato does not provide investment forecasts, recommendations or consulting. Thus, neither CryptoPotato nor its writers can be held responsible for its visitors’ investment decisions. CryptoPotato is not affiliated with and does not endorse or sponsor any listed token sales. CryptoPotato may receive a fee for advertising certain token sales, in which case it will be designated and marked accordingly. CryptoPotato may receive a fee for conducting due diligence before listing, rating and/or evaluating a token sale. CryptoPotato will never accept a fee in exchange for a certain rating score and/or evaluation for token sales. Full disclaimer

    Scroll to top