As one of the leading resources for news and education in the Bitcoin and cryptocurrency fields, we understand that it’s only through education that we will be able to create the next generation of crypto users and developers so the crypto revolution can continue and flourish.
As part of our educational efforts that have included a long series of featured guides, articles, and videos we have decided to create a scholarship that will be given for Economics and Computer Science students.
- A yearly $1,400 Scholarship (2 scholarships of $700 each)
- Undergraduate students enrolled on an economics or computer science course in an accredited college or university in the United States.
- Write an essay of no more then 1200 words about how you see the future of Bitcoin and Blockchain technology in the modern economy and describe how a real decentralization business model can be beneficial and lucrative for business owners.
How to Submit?
To submit your application, please complete the Scholarship application form on this page. You will need to include the following:
- Full name
- Email Address
- Your written essay, you will be asked to attach a pdf file
- A document which proves your academic status
In case you have any questions, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
- All applications should be submitted by May 15th, 2019 and Dec 15th, 2019.
- The winner of the competition will be announced by the 30th of May & Dec 2019 respectively. The winner will be notified personally by email.
How we choose the winner
- The voting and selection will be made by the CryptoPotato management team.
- The selection will take into consideration the quality of the essay, so try to be creative and think outside the box.
All submitted photos, videos, and essays must be the original work of the applicant. Only one submission may be entered per student, per year. Duplicate entries will be disqualified. All scholarships are non-renewable. By submitting an application to the CryptoPotato Scholarship, you certify that all the information you have provided is accurate and complete.
Students must show proof of current enrollment at an accredited US college, university or vocational/trade school within 21 calendar days by submitting either a copy of the tuition bill or a letter of proof from the school.