The cryptocurrency market, as a new way of earning, remains nascent and is at the growth stage. It gives anyone the opportunity to make money by investing in a cryptocurrency and by trading – it does not require large financial investment and special knowledge of the field.
The Larson&Holz company proposes a new solution in the field of earnings through cryptocurrency, it has created a project to develop the world’s first crypto-broker: Lh-Crypto. We have spoken with the Executive Director of internal audit at Larson&Holz – Alexander Smirnov, to find out what a crypto-broker is and what income opportunities it gives its users and investors.
– Alexander, would you tell us a little bit about the activities of the company Larson&Holz. What actually is it and who is it working with?
– The Larson&Holz company is a financial company. We work with an audience who are called traders. The trading community is large enough, the attitude to it can be very different. I think lots of people have their own experiences with the Russian financial markets, as well as abroad. We specialize in the classic markets – stock market, currency market, we work on the Forex market, and with binary options.
– What is the main idea of your project Lh-Crypto?
– To understand the idea of our project, I would like to start with some background. On the 9th of September we adopted as working financial instruments the cryptocurrencies, which along with conventional currencies, stocks and commodities are traded on major financial markets. Of course, this laid the groundwork for a number of our ideas, so it didn’t take long to see their implementation. On the 23rd of October the magazine “CoinJournal” posted our project to create the first crypto-broker, and this information started actively spreading on the Internet. The next day we were interviewed by Mr. Jan Art, who is the Vice-President of the Bank “Bank of Russia” in Russia, and is also one of the analysts, an expert on the State Duma Committee on the financial market.
– What actually is the idea of your project?
– Within our project framework we want to disseminate information about financial markets and give people the opportunity to earn on speculative operations. In our project we have proposes the most conservative scheme, as we know that in most cases financial markets have high risks. We entered the market under the name “LHCoin – a token with a monthly income from the broker’s operating activities.” We offer the following to investors: with the help of energy traders, who exist everywhere, and it’s a special class of people, to give the most conservative clients the opportunity to earn, and earnings are guaranteed. And we have placed it on record that the level of income for the first year of our project will be 20% of invested funds. We have put the very reputation of the company on the line, a company that has existed for more than 20 years and in the Russian market since 2004.
– What is the point of the business scheme you developed which gives your clients the opportunity to earn?
– We have developed a project to create the first crypto broker. It is essential not to confuse a crypto-broker with crypto-exchanges, where people convert some types of cryptocurrencies into others, turning them into fiat money and vice versa. Broker companies have a much wider range of services –analytical centers, collecting analytics, working through specialized terminals with fairly well developed tools for decision-making. And the most important thing that the broker company lends according to the system of so-called marginal lending – in real time a trader can quickly earn a lot of money with small changes in prices. Of course, he should understand that there is also a substantial risk.
– How did you get the idea of creating a crypto-broker?
– This idea appeared because our industry – the industry of stock market trading – has several major drawbacks, which can be resolved with the crypto-community. First and foremost is that in most cases clients open brokerage accounts in dollars or euros. This complicates the life of those market participants who are in other jurisdictions, where there is a certain level of regulation – particularly in Arab countries, partly in Asia. Usually, these countries are trying to restrict the activities of companies at the international level. And the crypto-approach allows us to lift these restrictions . The most important fact is that usually when the broker company perform calculations with our customers to send funds, to withdraw funds in the form of fiat currency,certainly, we bear some expenses. According to our calculations, they amount to 5-6%. Moving to crypto-calculations with our customers via, for example, ethereum and bitcoin, we save significantly and get enough benefits for the broker. However, when creating the crypto-broker project, we don’t want to leave the money with us. We just want to give it to our investors, who will give us the momentum to create a crypto project as a part of our ICO. The 30th of October we started PreICO. PreICO is the most favorable time when people can earn on our tokens.
– You decided to launch your project on ICO. What amount of funds do you expect to attract with its help?
– The minimum with which we would like to run our project is USD 1 million. This amount will determine the minimum that will give us the funds to make the project happen. Of course, we are ambitious and we plan to even reach 50,000,000 USD. But just with 1,000,000 USD our project will be successful, then during the year we will release our token that will bring a passive income to our customers in the coming year.
– How will the selling of the token LHCoin be organized in the ICO?
– The sale period of the tokens LHCoin in the ICO is divided into 3 parts: PreICO where we are now, ICO, and PostICO, when the token is ready to enter the stock market. The price of the token will be determined by the funds collected at PreICO. However, if we do not reach 1,000,000 USD, according to our smart – contract based on the Ethereum platform, these funds will automatically be returned to all buyers of our tokens. So there are no risks. However, the initial value of the token will be established according to the funds collected on PreICO.The formula is quite simple: the amount collected divided into 200,000,000 tokens. However, we guarantee that the price of the first token will not be below 10 US cents. Further, with the development of the situation on the ICO, within one month we will artificially increase the value of token by 5%, 10%, 15% and 21%. And we also have a program called the “Early Bird Bonus”. According to this program, everyone who has bought tokens at PreICO and during the first week of the ICO will receive income in ethereum from those who enter the market of our tokens on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th weeks. Thus, this project allows its investors to have an income in ethereum in their wallets immediately, without waiting for the start of the project,. That’s why, when we divided our project into 3 parts, we say that the participants of the PreICO will get the best price. $1,000,000 is the border when our project takes off, or we reject it.
– What are the terms and conditions of entry of the token LHCoin on the stock market?
– They depend on the amount that we collect on PreICO. Ideally, we would like to launch our token on the stock exchange in 3-6 months.
– Why do you think the token LHCoin will be supported by its holders?
– We divide the tokens into 3 parts, one of which goes to those people who support the project in the sphere of computer science and promotion (30% of the issued tokens). We call this part of the tokens LHCoin bounty. They don’t participate in the system of passive income. We give them for those people who are involved in promotion of the project. As for those tokens that are sold for ethereum or for fiat currency, there will be 70% of them. As soon as the campaign ends on the ICO, the bounty tokens will also be the usual tokens and can be monetized.
– How will the situation develop after the token LHCoin enters the stock market?
– This is there the fun begins. The 5% we save by moving the project to crypto-calculations, we want to give our investors according to the system of “CASHBACK”. All further money received from crypto-broker activities gives us the opportunity to provide passive income to the holders of tokens. There is no sense in selling the tokens which generate revenue, so they will continue to remain on the exchange. Although there is still the possibility to sell them.
– What purposes do you pursue, while implementing the project Lh-Crypto?
– We want to interest the the blockchain community and we want to create a payment system which will increase our audience. We are the first broker to announce the creation of the crypto broker. We have a rather warm-out business model that has been successfully operating for 12 years, and there is no reason to suspect that on our 13th year we will suffer a financial collapse. That’s why, the income we receive from our customers in the crypto-community, gives us the opportunity to provide guarantees. Here we see a Token Rate Insurance System, which allows to guarantee the minimum rate of return of the token at 20% of its value at the end of the year. If at the end of the year the price quotation of the token has fallen, then the company assures that it will add the remaining amount from its own funds – this is the main idea of our project. In fact, we are putting the reputation of the long-existing company on the line. Moreover, we are well aware that the funds received from work of a fiat broker, will allow us to take these risks, and not to shift the responsibility to our investors.
– A broker, who begins to work in the crypto-environment should have the appropriate licensing. Does your company have it?
– We have licensing that allows us to work with cryptocurrency and on financial markets (including Forex) – Vanuatu Financial Services Commission N177. Our project is based on an existing operating company, so the beneficiary and the guarantor will be the Forex broker Larson&Holz IT Ltd. The project “ICO crypto-broker” will be supervised by the division of Larson&Holz IT Ltd. in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Vanuatu.