The cryptocurrency market is known to be amongst the most volatile ones out there. This makes it particularly important for crypto traders or investors alike to have a convenient and efficient way of tracking and monitoring the prices of various coins, as well as base assets such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH).
There are plenty of great apps that do a good job but let’s take a look at some of the leading ones.
The Crypto App
TheCryptoApp provides a myriad of tools designed to help you track and manage your portfolio in the most optimal possible way.
The application tracks over 6,000 coins across over 100 exchanges. It has received more than 4 million downloads across various platforms.
It’s a one-stop-shop solution for tracking portfolios, staying on top of the news, and more. Some of its features include, but are not limited to:
- Customizable cryptocurrency watchlists
- Complete coin performance overview
- Dynamic and advanced charting
- Ability to connect public addresses
- Ability to connect exchange accounts
- Users can manually enter the number of coins they hold
- Stay up-to-date with the latest news
Score: 4.9 (Google Play, 1M+ downloads)
The real edge the Delta Crypto tracker App has over most other apps in its category is the speed at which freshly released coins are added to the platform.
Delta App is designed with several basic features, such as:
- An overview of the portfolio
- A well-detailed coin analysis (high, order book, low, market cap, volume as well as the current market price of the coin)
- A market watchlist, which makes it convenient to track specific coins
- With the wallets and exchange API, the App provides a real-time portfolio balance.
Score: 4.6 (Google play, 1M+ downloads), 4.7 (Apple AppStore)
The news feature is the best part of the app, as it offers an excellent overview of the latest crypto news. It comes with the ability to filter the type of news received based on specific criteria.
Just like most portfolio tracking apps on the market right now, Cryptopanic App comes with a variety of features such as:
- Basic or elaborate view of coins price patterns and portfolio size
- Price alerts
- Users can also make trading decisions based on community votes
- A pro (paid) version which includes crypto signals on high-interest cryptos, adds external RSS feeds, disables or enables news sources, and more.
Score: 4.4 (Google Play, 100,000+ downloads), 4.8 (Apple AppStore)
Cost: Free, Pro version $9 per month or $99 per year
This is another popular portfolio-tracking app with over 2,000 cryptocurrencies. Bitsnapp synchronizes with 25 exchanges and 50+ wallet types. However, the app is not available for Apple iOS users. Some unique features include:
- Syncs with most of the popular mining pools, thus providing real-time statistics for miners
- An extra security layer
- Easy adding of trading transactions
- News aggregator
Score: 4.8 (Google play, 10,000+ downloads), Not available for iOS.
Crypto Pro App
The Crypto Pro App is an all-in-one cryptocurrency tracking app that allows users to view the latest prices, monitor their portfolios, read the news, and set price alerts. Users are able to track their portfolios manually or connect the app to their exchange for automatic sync.
Some of its features include:
- Multiple portfolio tracking
- All traded cryptocurrencies on major exchanges, all fiat currencies, and metals
- iCloud sync for all data across devices
- Compare prices across exchanges
- FaceID, TouchID, or PIN lock.
Score: 4.7 (50,000+ reviews globally on the App Store, 30,000+ reviews on the US App Store), Android App pending.
PrimeXBT Special Offer: Use this link to register & enter POTATO50 code to receive up to $7,000 on your deposits.