[PRESS RELEASE – Lithuania Oct 5, 2021]
Secretum Launches a P2P Decentralized Messenger That Focus on Privacy Built on Solana
Secretum is an attempt to revolutionize anonymous peer-to-peer communication, over-the-counter (OTC) trading, and a platform for project owners to reach out to their community.
Anonymous signup, end-to-end encryption, no platform data collection, no third-party data collection, and an In-app trading function are everything needed for a perfectly secure messaging platform and are all part of what Secretum offers to its users.
Connect directly and anonymously with others using a wallet address via messages, voice, or video; securely and without any moderation or the possibility of having your privacy breached. Secretum also allows users to join smart public channels allowing validated project owners to communicate with the community and potential investors. A handy tool for launching startups.
Trade digital assets, fungible and non-fungible tokens, securely and anonymously using an implemented escrow smart contract functionality (ESC). The ESC functionality allows users to avoid the fees, congestion, and liquidity issues affecting Centralised (CEX) and Decentralised (DEX) crypto exchanges.
Secure valuable data using independent nodes that are encrypted and only accessible to those involved, impossible to hack or leak. Validation of privacy is always possible via the blockchain explorer.
Secretum offers a token-based loyalty program where users will receive SER tokens as a reward for using the app, opening new nodes, and growing the network, content creation, or services/subscriptions offered.
The SER Token is the currency of the Secretum ecosystem, and covers various roles:
- It acts as a form of guarantee for users to initiate contact or invite new users to the Secretum network.
- It rewards users for providing nodes to the network, which improves its security, speed of communication, and decentralization.
- It allows users to trade crypto assets between Secretum wallets, and interface the Secretum wallets with wallets from third-party platforms.
- It enables users to monetize any content provided anonymously, via their respective channels.
- It allows users to pay for any additional premium services provided by the Secretum app (hidden chats, crypto asset trading capabilities, message storage, and file storage).
It allows Secretum users to ping the wallets of non-users by sending a SER token to it.
The Secretum team is made of experts in the fields of cyber security and crypto engineering. They have been developing the Secretum platform over the last five years, incorporating the most advanced crypto-security measures and developing unprecedented Blockchain end-to-end encryption technology. The Secretum team envisions a world where communications and assets are completely free from intermediaries, risks of theft, or any other external threat.