The NASDAQ-listed software giant will have a two-day virtual event to educate large businesses about the merits coming from putting BTC on their balance sheets and many more initiatives related to the cryptocurrency.
- Michael Saylor, MicroStrategy’s CEO and a prominent bitcoin bull, announced the event on his Twitter account on Sunday, informing that it will be for corporations interested in integrating bitcoin into products, services, or balance sheets.
If you are a corporation interested in integrating #bitcoin into your products, services or balance sheet, join us next week. You will hear from experts in bitcoin strategy, treasury, accounting, law, technology, trading, custody, payments, & banking.https://t.co/V9fIkv633q
— Michael Saylor⚡️ (@saylor) January 30, 2022
- Saylor will be among the speakers, joined by Block’s CEO Jack Dorsey, MicroStrategy’s CFO Phong Le, Lolli’s Head of Communication Aubrey Strobel, and others.
- Bitcoin for Corporations, as the event is called, will start on February 1st from 12:00 to 4:00 PM EST and will open with the Keynote speech from Saylor and Dorsey.
- On the second day (February 2nd), during the same hours, there will be panels from the largest US crypto exchange Coinbase, the giant asset manager Fidelity, NYDIG, BitPay, Paxos, and others.
- It’s worth noting that MicroStrategy, which now owns more than 120,000 bitcoins, hosted such an event last year as well.
- It saw massive interest from executives from various organizations, as Saylor indicated at the time that he had “never seen so many CEOs sign up to attend one of our events.”
PrimeXBT Special Offer: Use this link to register & enter POTATO50 code to receive up to $7,000 on your deposits.