- Bitcoin: it seems that the trend or rising Bitcoin seems not to be over yet, as long as it stays above the $ 1,000 level. Eyes are to March, waiting for an answer from the US SEC for the issuance of the American stock exchange ETF. The ETF project was founded by the Winklevoss twins, are better known as Facebook founders.
- Etherum: Some recent interesting news about Ether project – Transition to the next stage in development – Metropolis as well as JP Morgan starts using Etherum technology. In response to the news, Ether increased approximately 20 percent and has been withdrawn due to the rise of Bitcoin. Some major crypto investors have tweeted about increasing long-term position of Etherum.
- Monero XMR: Graph is at a very interesting point. Demand around the 0.01 level (we reported that on our latest market updates), increased to 0.012 area.
- Etherum Classic, ETC: According to the graph we are at a crossroad.
- DASH: current rising momentum does not want to stop. Since the beginning of the year, DASH is rising steadily. Perhaps the rise of Bitcoin will slow a little and give other investors a chance to join the train.
Click here to start trading on BitMEX exchange and receive 10% discount on fees for 6 months.