CoinDCX, one of India’s leading cryptocurrency exchanges, has listed the popular meme coin Shiba Inu (SHIB) on its retail-oriented application.
- Despite the country’s questionable regulatory stance on cryptocurrencies, Indian investors generate millions of dollars worth of daily trading volume on various exchanges.
- One of the leading trading venues is CoinDCX, and it recently announced that they are listing Shiba Inu (SHIB) on their retail-oriented CoinDCX application.
- The reason behind the decision appears to be the considerable demand.
- It’s no wonder that CoinDCX becomes the latest exchange to open up SHIB trading to the retail masses as investors have shown a massive appetite for the cryptocurrency.
- Shiba Inu briefly became one of the most traded crypto assets a couple of weeks back when its price reached yet another all-time high.
- Many have speculated that Robinhood – the popular retail trading app in the US – will also be listing SHIB.
- However, the company’s CEO, despite applauding its devoted community, failed to provide any information on the matter as of late.
PrimeXBT Special Offer: Use this link to register & enter CRYPTOPOTATO50 code to receive up to $7,000 on your deposits.