• bitcoin
  • ethereum
  • bitcoin
  • ethereum
  • Crypton

    CryptoPotato score



    Crypton’s primary task is to create the safest and most convenient cryptocurrency exchange for customers, with distinctive features. Our main focus will be low fees and real-time support for users as well as a simple and clear UI/UX experience.
    Our main goal is to created best customer support for our users.
    The Сompany created simple and clear bind of the CRTX token to the exchange turnover with unlimited growth potential. We send up to 20% of funds of each fee received to the “token growth fund”. Over the next month, these funds are sent to buy CRTX tokens back from the market for their subsequent burning. The remaining 80% received in the form of fees are intended to the platform operation and business processes scaling.

    Pre Sale Ended

    30 Jun 2019

    Total raised
    $15,344 / $1,750,000



    Token: CRTX

    Token type: ERC-20

    ICO price: 1 CRTX = $0.24 USD

    Finite token number: 10,000,000 CRTX

    Token Allocation: 70% = PRE-IEO/IEO, 18% = Team, 5% = Bounty, 4% = Advisors, 3% = Affiliate

    Availability: US and South Korean Citizens Excluded from Sale

    Status: Whitepaper and Working Product is Ready

    Accepted Currencies: ETH, BTC, LTC, USDT

    IEO on Crypton
    Token Distribution: Sep 20, 2019

    Date: Aug 1 - Sep 15
    Cap: $1,500,000 USD
    Price: 1 CRTX = $0.24 USD


    Date: May 30 - Jun 30
    Cap: $250,000 USD
    Price: 1 CRTX = $0.05 USD


    Twitter 965 followers

    Telegram 1,269 members

    Team Members

    Crypton - Team Member

    George Tagirov


    Crypton - Team Member

    Erik Sсheidt


    Crypton - Team Member

    Ilia Babinov


    Crypton - Team Member

    Oleg Yushkov


    Disclaimer: All ratings published on CryptoPotato are for informational purposes only. CryptoPotato does not provide investment forecasts, recommendations or consulting. Thus, neither CryptoPotato nor its writers can be held responsible for its visitors’ investment decisions. CryptoPotato is not affiliated with and does not endorse or sponsor any listed token sales. CryptoPotato may receive a fee for advertising certain token sales, in which case it will be designated and marked accordingly. CryptoPotato may receive a fee for conducting due diligence before listing, rating and/or evaluating a token sale. CryptoPotato will never accept a fee in exchange for a certain rating score and/or evaluation for token sales. Full disclaimer

    Scroll to top