BitGuild Review and Rating
Stage of The Project7.0/10
Token Sale Terms8.5/10
- Team: The core team, as well as the advisory board are remarkable. It seems that no better team could be set up for this project. The core team has a wealth of experience in development, publish and operate video games in some of the biggest gaming companies in the US and Asia. The project has a top crypto advisory board (Brock Pierce and Justin Sun) and very interesting contributors (Andy Tian, Brock Pierce, Patrick Dai and Justin Sun).
- Complete hub for blockchain game development and promotion BitGuild aims to build their own blockchain games, but also to attract third party gaming companies to build their games and launch them via the BitGuild gaming platform.
- Project feasibility: BitGuild’s objectives are indeed ambitious. However, considering the team and advisors experiences, they seem reasonable. The team brings tangible experience in game localization and virtual items business along with familiarity with both the US and Asian industries. R2Games (which led by Jared), licensed, localized, and published games in over a dozen languages, and had over 80 million registered players from over 150+ countries. given their unique experience, we believe that creating a global unified gaming atmosphere is a feasible goal.
- Fair ICO terms: BitGuild seeks to raise a total of 44 K ETH, while 30K ETH already committed. The private rounds can be considered as a major drawback, as the majority of the fund raised through these rounds are given with relatively high bonuses. However, BitGuild uses a lockup mechanism for BitGuild foundation’s, advisors’ and early contributor’s tokens for a period of two years (Vested evenly over time).
- Early stage: despite its ambitious vision, the project is still in its early stages. while BitGuild’s website and game will be launched in Q2 2018, the wallet, marketplace and Design House will be launched only around Q3/Q4 2018.
- Immature industry: BitGuild’s adoption and success depend on mass adoption of blockchain games, an immature industry. the concept of blockchain games is fairly new. It may take time until Complex blockchain games will be launched and mass adoption will occur.
Public Sale Ended
05 Apr 2018
$14,670,622 / $5,653,743
Token type: Ethereum ERC-20
ICO price: 1 PLAT = 0.0000125 ETH
Finite token number: 10000000000
Availability: United States of America and China are not eligible
0.0002618 $ (-30.706 %)
ROI since ICO
Disclaimer: All ratings published on CryptoPotato are for informational purposes only. CryptoPotato does not provide investment forecasts, recommendations or consulting. Thus, neither CryptoPotato nor its writers can be held responsible for its visitors’ investment decisions. CryptoPotato is not affiliated with and does not endorse or sponsor any listed token sales. CryptoPotato may receive a fee for advertising certain token sales, in which case it will be designated and marked accordingly. CryptoPotato may receive a fee for conducting due diligence before listing, rating and/or evaluating a token sale. CryptoPotato will never accept a fee in exchange for a certain rating score and/or evaluation for token sales. Full disclaimer