Football icon Cristiano Ronaldo will soon launch his CR7 NFT collection on Binance NFT.
The athlete partnered with the crypto exchange in June to introduce non-fungible tokens and Web3 to his multi-million fan base.
- One of the most successful soccer players of all time – Cristiano Ronaldo – will drop his first NFT collection later this week.
- The digital collectibles will feature the Portuguese megastar and be available exclusively on the Binance NFT Marketplace.
“Since our initial announcement of the groundbreaking multi-year partnership between Binance and CR7, we’ve been working closely with Ronaldo to craft a first-of-its-kind experience, one that will change the NFT game forever,” Binance stated in a recent blog post.
- The world’s leading crypto exchange teamed up with Ronaldo earlier this year to popularize NFTs among soccer supporters.
- The athlete has won five Ballon d’Ors and has played for European giants, including Manchester United, Real Madrid, and Juventus. He is the most followed soccer player on Instagram.
- It is worth noting that Ronaldo’s biggest rival – Lionel Messi – has also dipped his toes in the crypto space. The Argentine signed a $20 million deal with Socios in March, becoming the company’s Global Ambassador.
- He also shook hands with crypto exchange Bitget to promote the firm and introduce the benefits of Web3 to global consumers.
“I wanted to thank Bitget for their enthusiasm in making me participate in the world of crypto. I trust that both parties can activate meaningful initiatives as well as in offering Web3 to the sports fans,” Messi said.
PrimeXBT Special Offer: Use this link to register & enter POTATO50 code to receive up to $7,000 on your deposits.