- Tezos has become the last integrated network into China’s ambitious Blockchain-based Services Network (BSN).
- Developers can employ the Tezos protocol through BSN’s global public city nodes and portals for a “simplified development and deployment experience.”
- All three global public city nodes, namely Hong Kong, California, and Paris, have integrated with the Tezos Blockchain in both mainnet and testnet.
- Developers wanting to utilize the Tezos blockchain need to set up an account on BSN’s website and head towards the “permissionless services” section.
- Upon choosing the preferred public city node, developers need to “create a new project” and “choose the chain” (mainnet or testnet).
- After seeing the new project’s creation based on the Tezos blockchain, the next step is to insert Project ID, Project Key, and Access Address from the Project List.
“All APIs provided by Tezos can be accessed in similar ways, and the original data format will be returned.”
- China’s BSN was released earlier this year after some delays prompted by the COVID-19 pandemic. It enables developers to build applications, smart cities, and even digital economies on top of it without participants having to design a new network from scratch.
- Prior to Tezos, BSN integrated other popular blockchain companies starting with Chainlink’s oracle.
- BSN also integrated the Chinese-based platform NEO to accelerate the adoption of the blockchain technology in the country.