Since our Bitcoin price update 36 hours ago, and following the high RSI and the encounter with the long-term descending line, Bitcoin had retraced back. As of writing these lines, support level of $6500 (200 days moving average along with ascending trend-line) seems to hold.
But the main title is that Bitcoin is not yet ready to surpass the long-term descending trend-line from the daily chart.
- Bitcoin had also lost $200 over the past two days, followed by a high volume of sellers.
- From the bear side: Support lies around $6500 area (as mentioned, MA-200 along with ascending trend-line), next support lies at $6400 and $6250.
- From the bull side: The $6600 support (MA-50 along with resistance) had now turned resistance. The major resistance level now lies around $6690 (long-term descending trend-line).
- RSI levels are at their LOW levels; We could expect a little correction upwards since the market is oversold.
- Bitcoin short positions on BitFinex had gained momentum and are now at their highest level since September 22.
BTC/USD BitFinex 4 Hours chart
Click here to start trading on BitMEX and receive 10% discount on fees for 6 months.
Disclaimer: Information found on CryptoPotato is those of writers quoted. It does not represent the opinions of CryptoPotato on whether to buy, sell, or hold any investments. You are advised to conduct your own research before making any investment decisions. Use provided information at your own risk. See Disclaimer for more information.