Binance Coin continued its bull run today, rising by 2.71% to reach a fresh all-time high (ATH) value of $36.91. In the past three months, BNB is up by more than 147%, and the cryptocurrency is up around 500% on the year.
Its most recent rally followed the announcement of the latest initial exchange offering (IEO) to be held on Binance Launchpad. The project is called Elrond and the event will take place on July 1.
Meanwhile, BNB remains the seventh-largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization, sitting on a market cap of around $5.1 billion.
Looking at the BNB/USD 1-day chart:
- Since our previous BNB analysis, BNB/USD has continued to climb above the $34 level. The cryptocurrency surged past the $36.22 resistance level to reach an ATH at $36.42. The coin’s price is now back on its way to the $36.22 resistance level.
- From above: The nearest level of resistance lies at $37. Above $37, further resistance is found at $38 and $38.53 (where the medium-term 1.618 Fib Extension lies). The next level of strong resistance above $39 is at $40. If the bulls push the price above $40, more resistance is at $42 and $42.66.
- From below: The nearest level of support lies at $36.22. Beneath this, additional support is found at $35, $34.20, $32.41, $31.20, and $30. If the selling continues beneath $30, further support can be expected at $28, $26.60, and $25.18.
- The trading volume has remained very high during May and June.
- The RSI recently bounced from the 50 level, indicating that the bulls remain in control of the market momentum. The RSI has more room to go higher before becoming overbought, which suggests that the bull run can continue.
Looking at the BNB/BTC 1-day chart:
- Against Bitcoin, BNB has also continued to climb above the 100-day EMA at around 0.003680 BTC. Binance Coin recently reached the 0.004 BTC level where it met resistance.
- From above: The nearest level of resistance lies at 0.004 BTC. Above this, further resistance is found at 0.0042 BTC, 0.0044 BTC, 0.004615 BTC, and 0.0048 BTC. If the bulls continue north, additional resistance lies at 0.004920 BTC, 0.0050 BTC, and 0.0052 BTC.
- From below: The nearest level of support now lies at 0.003785 BTC. Beneath this, support is found at 0.003680 BTC, 0.003555 BTC, and 0.003420 BTC. If the selling continues, more support stands at 0.0031880 BTC, 0.0031 BTC, and 0.0030 BTC.
- The Stochastic RSI recently produced a bullish crossover signal in the oversold territory, indicating that the previous round of selling has run its course. Furthermore, the RSI itself is currently battling the 50 level as the bulls attempt to take control of the market momentum.
Click here to start trading on BitMEX and receive 10% discount on fees for 6 months.
Disclaimer: Information found on CryptoPotato is those of writers quoted. It does not represent the opinions of CryptoPotato on whether to buy, sell, or hold any investments. You are advised to conduct your own research before making any investment decisions. Use provided information at your own risk. See Disclaimer for more information.
Cryptocurrency charts by TradingView.